WHAT YOU'LL BE WORKING ON
- Respond to customer requests via the ticket system
- Process requests received from account managers
- Investigation of any technical issues from providers and merchants
- Set up and testing new payment integrations
- Setting payment routing and limits according to the incoming requests
- Improve the support process and look for ways to automate it together with the team.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE
- Empathy and the desire to help the client at all costs - the client’s pain is your pain
- Knowledge of English and Russian at the intermediate level (the main communication is conducted in English)
- Competent oral and written speech
- Multitasking and stress tolerance: a few open chats and a dozen notifications will not confuse you
- It will be great if you know something about acquiring, banking and online payments (if not, we will teach you)
- Desire to develop in the IT field and work in a team
- Basic tech literacy
- Understanding of the principles of the tech documentation
- Ability to formulate competent questions.
WHAT WE OFFER
- ✨ An opportunity to make something great even greater, you can be the reason why we grow, develop, and become the best fintech company on the market!
- 🌱 Career prospects - we are young, we have huge ambitions, and it is important that our employees grow with us
- 🔥 Work with coworkers who are passionate about their business
- 💸 Compensation that will fully correspond to the competence and knowledge, with yearly performance reviews
- 📖 The opportunity to attend conferences, courses, and professional development at the company's expense ( learning budget - 500 EUR per year ) - we favor the continuous development of our employees
- ⚕️ Private health insurance coverage; additional wellness budget
- 🏠 Hybrid type of work ( if you choose)
- 🌴 20 days of vacation time; Latvian bank holidays; Sick leaves; Additional birthday day off
- 🎉 Team building events and corporate parties
- 🏢 Absolutely amazing and cozy office in the historical center of Riga with our own Barista and lots of snacks 🍫🍧🍩🍎🥭🥤
- 💳 Salary 1500-1800 EUR NET (negotiable based on experience).
You can find out more about our team, our values, and the unique ways we celebrate our successes here: https://fyst.com/culture 🎉