What Will You Do
- Manage the team of DevOps Engineers
- Write specifications and documentation for the server-side features
- Rapid response to incidents: correction, diagnostics, analysis, etc.
- Use configuration management software to deploy updates and fixes into the production environment automatically
- Independent search and architectural decision-making
- Participate in project planning meetings to share knowledge of system options, risk, impact, and costs vs. benefits
- Consideration of the economic infrastructure to choose the optimal solution based on the needs of the business.
What You Need to Succeed in This Role
- Excellent knowledge and experience with AWS cloud infrastructure
- Practical experience with other Cloud providers
- Expertise in K8S
- Understanding of current SRE practices (IaC, Postmortems)
- Excellent knowledge of the system of containerization
- Knowledge of application deployment practices (blue-green, canary, rolling)
- Experience in designing infrastructure for various compliance standards (soc2, PCI DSS, HIPAA, ISO27001)
- Experience in building and operating fault-tolerant systems.
Why It Should Be Awesome To Work With Us
- 💳 Salary from 4000 to 6000 EUR monthly net (but we also take into account your expectations and the exact salary amount will be defined by the results of the interview)
- 🚀 An opportunity to make something great even greater, you can be the reason why we grow, develop, and become the best fintech company on the market!
- 🌱 Career prospects - we are young, we have huge ambitions, and it is important that our employees grow with us
- 🔥 Work with coworkers who are passionate about their business
- 💸 Compensation that will fully correspond to the competence and knowledge, with yearly performance reviews
- 📖 The opportunity to attend conferences, courses, and professional development at the company's expense (learning budget - 500 EUR per year) - we favor the continuous development of our employees
- ⚕ Private health insurance coverage; additional wellness budget
- 🏠 Fully Remote from Anywhere type of work (if you choose) or at our office in Riga
- 🌴 20 days of vacation time; Latvian bank holidays; Sick leaves; Additional birthday day off
- 🎉 Fun: Team building events and corporate parties
- 🏢 Absolutely amazing and cozy office in the historical center of Riga with our own Barista and lots of snacks 🍫🍧🍩🍎🥭🥤